Do you have a question about Arenastone products or our services?
These are some of the questions we get asked regularly.
- What sizes are Arenastone slabs available in?
Slab sizes are 3050x1400mm, 3200x1550mm, 3200x1600mm.
Standard thickness is 20mm or 30mm
- Can I use Arenastone outside?
No – due to the resin binders it is not suitable for external use.
- Can you put a hot pan on Arenastone?
No – we always recommend the use of trivets, pan rests etc.
- Can I fit Arenastone myself?
Ideally, this is best supplied and installed by our recommended fabricators.
- What maintenance do my Arenastone worktops require?
Arenastone requires minimal maintenance, additional care is required for the Concreto finishes – please see our care & maintenance fact sheet.
- Can Arenastone countertops be repaired if they are damaged?
Yes – in the unfortunate circumstances a chip from impact occurs it can be repaired with coloured resin or similar.
- How much do Arenastone worktops cost?
Please contact our office on 01179 656565 for the nearest fabricator.